In light of the recent outbreak of COVID19 (Coronavirus), we want to keep you informed
TO BE ADDED TO OUR EMAIL UPDATE LIST, PLEASE CONTACT US AT ADMIN@CCCTORONTO.COM
UPDATED OFFICE HOURS
OUR OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
We will still be checking email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
GREAT NEWS! OUR SERVICE IS NOW STREAMING ONLINE EVERY SUNDAY @ 11AM
watch our latest service online
PHYSICAL GATHERINGS (INCL. SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MID-WEEK AND SMALL GROUPS) ARE CANCELLED
VISIT CCCTORONTO.COM/KIDS FOR WEEKLY VIDEO BIBLE LESSONS + PARENT GUIDES
AGES: PRE-SCHOOL - PRE-TEEN
MORE GREAT NEWS! SMALL GROUPS ARE NOW ONLINE VIA ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING
adults – wednesdays 7-8:30pm
ignite 25+ men/women – wednesdays 7-8:30pm
youth gr. 6-9 – wednesdays 2-3pm
sr high/young adults 1 – tuesdays 7:30-9pm
sr high/young adults 2 – thursdays 2:30-4pm
WE WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE TO JOIN THE MEETING (IF POSSIBLE, USE HEADPHONES DURING CALL)
PLEASE REMEMBER TO JOIN WITH US IN PRAYER FROM HOME
• Protection for our entire church family (Psalm 91)
• That we will not be overcome by fear (2 Timothy 1:7)
• Wisdom for our leaders in this time of crisis (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
• That our medical experts will find a resolution for the pandemic (James 1:5)
• For people to seek God in true repentance (Jonah 3:6-10)
• For fear to be replaced with God's peace (Phil 4:6-7)
Phil 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
YOUR SAFETY IS OF GREAT CONCERN TO US SO LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE!
With guidance from the government of Canada:
1. If you/your children have travelled within the last two weeks, you must say home for a period of 14 days from the date of return to Canada.
2. Regardless of travel history, if you/your children feel unwell or experience any symptoms, please seek medical attention (call first) and take time to fully recuperate at home. This will help prevent the spread of the virus and protect the people around us.
3. Stay home if possible! Only leave your home if you must.
• Cold and flu like symptoms
• Difficulty breathing
For a full list of symptoms and further information, visit Health Canada's website.